Our mission – We assume responsibility for humans, products and services.
A smooth operation of railways, underground trains and trams is only possible nowadays when it is based on qualification and experience. We are able to meet these requirements with targeted training courses and a corresponding knowledge sharing.
Make use of this service for an effective repair and maintenance coupled with an optimal warehousing and stock management. Our help desk shall hereby provide you with support in connection with all aspects of the ensuring of safety and the optimisation of your railway operations.
We would be pleased to assume responsibility for all of the tasks included in the complete service package in addition to production, warehousing and logistics when it comes to spare parts:
- inspection, including a preventative determination of the actual status or in order to conduct a damage analysis.
- a spare parts needs assessment;
- servicing, repair and maintenance.
This “everything from a single source“ service hereby enables you to concentrate on the core competences during your daily business.
Our training offer – your benefit and our success
- Themes defined by you: practice-oriented, subject-specific training themes covering everything from product assembly to customer acceptance/commissioning, etc.
- Themes defined by us:
- inspection of products supplied by us (actual product analysis with a report);
- spare parts service: spare parts needs assessment on the basis of an inspection report, bill of materials and drawings.
- after delivery of the spare parts “on time“: servicing, repair and maintenance “on site” in keeping with the assessed needs and the agreed scope of the time and performance;
- jointly defined themes such as the presentation of the product portfolio and the replacement of obsolete assemblies and components. Contact us!